What is SEO?
What are the types of SEO?
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
White Hat SEO:
- Organic SEO
- Paid SEO
- Onpage SEO
- Offpage SEO
Onpage SEO is very important in SEO because if there is anything wrong in any way then the search engine will no longer find your site. So this is a very efficient task.
- Domain Name Optimization.
- Keyword Optimization/keyword research.
- Title Optimization.
- Index sitemap.
- Meta Description Optimization.
- Html heading tag H1,H2,H3 Optimization.
- Verify google webmaster tools.
- Google analytics.
- Content Optimization.
- Image Optimization.
- Increase website speed.
Offpage SEO is a large, long-term business. So if you have to do regular off-page SEO, then you can see improvement.
- Web 2.0.
- Link Building.
- Forum posting.
- Social Bookmarking.
- Article Submission.
- PDF Submission
- Image Submission.
- Directory Submission.
- Guest Post.
Black hat SEO:
- Keyword Stuffing.
- Invisible Article.
- Duplicate content.
- Paid Backlink.
Why Learn SEO?
- To stand out from your competition: There are many ways to get out of your competition and SEO is one of them. Get your SEO right and you will not only stand out but stay ahead of them.
- To save money: Learning SEO enables you to be responsible for your budget. You can make your website even tougher by not paying for the care of others.
- To earn money:Good SEO will get you more traffic. Understanding how this works and then applying it means you will not only get more traffic, you will also get more sales.
- To stay ahead:Equipped with as much SEO and available digital tools as you can to make you and your digital face more resilient in the competitive market.
- Get ownership of your online presence:Learning SEO will enable you to understand how and where to appear online. The more you own your presence, the more it will have a direct impact on the first impressions of your potential clients.
- To be efficient:There are many marketing activities you can do. Everyone spends your time or money or both. SEO enables you to be efficient when it works well. When you’re ranking well for what you want to look for, it doesn’t require you to thin yourself out to do so much marketing activity.
- To be a leader:Good SEO enables you to set the bar in your niche industry and everyone else will see you as an industrialist.
How To Learn SEO?
Many people may think I can use the Internet. I’ll say you don’t know.
You need to master the use of the Internet in such a way that you can easily find anything from the Internet.
Also, you have to take ideas from where a lot of videos are now available for free on YouTube. And it will enhance the experience to come.
After a while you will see that you can do a lot of SEO.
And you must bring English very well. Otherwise you will be left behind by many.
Why SEO Important?
And you made the best product for your organization with all your efforts, but no one will buy your product until people know about your product and the value of your product.
That’s why advertising systems.
And the main purpose of advertising is to inform the people of the country about the quality of your product so that they are interested in buying your product when you see it and you have more sales and more sales mean more profit.
That is, if you spend billions of dollars on a job that you advertise on various occasions, such as on television, radio or in newspapers, your costs are almost zero. And this can only be done through SEO.
You can create a website for your company and give people ideas about your company and the products of your company, and also give you an idea of its price and quality.